[Reader-list] WATCH DOCS 2014 - Second CALL FOR ENTRIES

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Jun 30 00:03:15 CDT 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

        We would like to remind you that the call for entries to the          14th International Film Festival WATCH DOCS. Human Rights in          Film is still open and thank you for all the films that        have already been sumbitted.

        WATCH DOCS - one of the world's biggest human rights film        festivals - kindly invites you to submit films to its 14th        edition, to be held in Warsaw on December 5 - 14, 2014.

        The entry form as well as the festival regulations can be        downloaded at:

        http://www.watchdocs.pl/2014/a/the_call_for_entries_to_14th_watch_docs_is_open-article-89-en.html

        Deadline for film submissions is August 4, 2014.

        You are kindly invited to submit your films by

        sending  us an e-mail with a link to the on-line screener and a        scan of the completed and signed entry form;
        or sending preview version of the film on DVD along with the        entry form to:

        WATCH DOCS. Human Rights in Film IFF
        11 Zgoda Street
        00 - 018 Warsaw
        POLAND

        We are looking forward to watching your films!

        With best regards,

        Maciej Nowicki
        Festival Director