[Reader-list] Call for entries-FIFDH 2015 Paris

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Jun 30 00:05:33 CDT 2014

The 13th edition of the Paris Human Rights International Film Festival will be held during spring 2015. You can now submit your film!

3 easy steps:

 1. Read and accept the rules and regulations. Download it.
2. Complete and approve the submission form.
 3. Return the entry form to : films at alliance-cine.org with the subject « Selection FIFDH Paris 2015 / title of the movie».
Once the submission form has been filled out, a confirmation email will be sent to the participant. If the submission meets our requirements and the film synopsis matches with the Festival artistic criteria, we will watch the movie with the video link sent by mail with the submission form.

Information about the submission:

The film must have been produced after January 1, 2013.
 The submission deadline is September 31st, 2014.
 The submission is free of charge.
 The Festival screens principally documentary films. But, for the first time this year, you are allowed to submit your fiction and animation movies.
 Feature films must last a minimum of 52 minutes. There is no maximum duration limit.
 Short films must last a maximum of 20 minutes.
 For the selection process, the film will be watched in French, French subtitled, English or English subtitled version only.
 A notification of selection will be sent to the participant in the course of October 2014.

Thank you in advance for your participation!