[Reader-list] Your Suggession and input

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 00:34:28 CDT 2014

Dear Friends:

Greetings from our protest camp in Delhi, India!

I am a Sindhi refugee freelance journalist and activist from Pakistan currently
protesting along with my activist wife Fatima Shah against Pakistan High
Commission Delhi and our persecution on its behalf.

In fact, we are protesting regarding the issue since October 14, 2014, however
justice haven't been done with us as yet.

This is to share a brief Dossier on Persecution of us in Pakistan, Nepal and
India from 2005 to 2014 (ongoing). An
online version of the Dossier can also be found at:

http://beyondfederalism.blogspot.in/2014/05/dosier-on-persecution.html

We also filed a petition in the honorable Supreme Court of India to seek
justice; however the petition was turned down by the apex court mentioning its
no-intention to look in the matter. Here is the link where our Civil Writ
Petition, Court orders and other details can be found.

http://www.zulfiqarshah.com/p/photos.html

Finally, we are at the conclusion that we have to opt for international justice
mechanisms.

Although we still are looking for our refugee re-settlement, we are also
thinking to file petition in the concerned component of the United Nations.

We need your support, input and suggestions in this regards.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Sincerely,

Zulfiqar Shah
New Delhi, India