[Reader-list] Celebration of Peace Film Festival

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu May 8 05:08:01 CDT 2014

Dear members,

I am writing to let you know about my new film and seek outreach support for our ongoing online crowd funding campaign.

I am the Co-Producer of 'Partition Stories', a feature length documentary film about personal narratives from the Partition of India. This film is a collaboration between Mara Ahmed, a Pakistani-American filmmaker based in Rochester, NY, and me, an Indian filmmaker based in New Delhi.

Our campaign is live until May 25th at the following link - www.indiegogo.com/projects/partition-stories

We are trying to reach out and share our message with South Asians across the world. I would really appreciate it if you could help me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Best,
Surbhi Dewan