[Reader-list] EcoJam: A Design For Sustainability MakeAThon for those excited to solve social problems

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 01:20:58 CST 2014

The Alternative <http://thealternative.in> is an online magazine on
sustainable living and social impact. We strive to make sustainability an
everyday conversation through choices we can make in our daily lives - from
food to travel - in a way that lends itself to positive social impact.

We are delighted to announce the '*Eco Jam*', a 24-hour Design MakeAThon
bringing together students and young working professionals with varied
skills and backgrounds along with design experts, social organisations,
communities and NGOs to create solutions in a first-in-Bangalore event to
create innovative solutions to address Sustainability challenges.