[Reader-list] Readers' मजलिस: Celebrating Amrita Pritam. Date: 31st October, 2014; Time: 1900, Venue: Paradigm Shift

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:28:56 CDT 2014

Readers' मजलिस: Celebrating Amrita Pritam
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1504127133181826/?ref=22&source=1>

"When the body perishes,
all perishes;
but the threads of memory
are woven with enduring specks.
I will pick these particles,
weave the threads,
and I will meet you yet again."- Amrita Pritam

On 31st October, 2005 Amrita Pritam took her last breath. From a living
being, she became a memory- a sweet memory.
To remember and celebrate her work, we at Paradigm Shift
<https://www.facebook.com/paradigmshiftvegan> invite you for Readers' मजलिस
on 31st October, 2014 @ seven o'clock in the evening.

We'll be reading Amrita's works in English, Punjabi and Hindustani. And the
floor is open for all participants to either share their original work or
read the poems of the poets they love the most.

Please do come and bring your friends along. Lets celebrate Amrita, her
life, her rebellion and poems. Lemon tea and vegan cookies will be waiting
for you.

For more details, write, call or visit us:
Email: paradigmshiftbangalore at gmail.com
Phone: +919686018042/+919663427315
Paradigm Shift, 4th Floor, 8, 80 Feet Road, Koramangala 4th Block, Near
Sony Signal, Bangalore.
Regards

कबीर/کبیر

Phone:00-91-96-63-427-315