[Reader-list] Suggestions and Comments for Strengthening Solid Waste Management Rules, Plastic and E-Waste Rules, 2015

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:45:52 CDT 2015

*Suggestions For Strengthening Solid Waste Management Rules, 2015
<http://wastenarratives.com/2015/04/30/suggestions-for-strengthening-solid-waste-management-rules-2015/>*

The MSW 2015, draft rules, is definitely an improvement over the previously
withdrawn rules of 2013.  It is commendable that the new Rules recognizes
the need for collection of segregated waste of three types, has identified
Institutional generators, reinforces the need for decentralization and has
recommended the inclusion of the new informal waste economy. The … Continue
reading
<http://wastenarratives.com/2015/04/30/suggestions-for-strengthening-solid-waste-management-rules-2015/>

*Suggestions For Strengthening Draft Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2015
<http://wastenarratives.com/2015/04/30/suggestions-for-strengthening-draft-plastic-waste-management-rules-2015/>*

We would like to place on record our appreciation to the Ministry for being
progressive and recognizing the need “for plastic waste minimization,
source segregation, recycling, involving waste pickers, recyclers and waste
processors in collection of plastic waste fraction either from households
or any other source of its generation or intermediate material recovery
facility and … Continue reading
<http://wastenarratives.com/2015/04/30/suggestions-for-strengthening-draft-plastic-waste-management-rules-2015/>

*Comments For Strengthening Draft E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2015
<http://Comments%20For%20Strengthening%20Draft%20E-Waste%20(Management)%20Rules,%202015>*

We are deeply disappointed by E- Waste (Management) Rules, 2015 prepared by
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. It clearly shows that
Ministry has failed to take a note of existing informality in e-waste
management and came up with a set of rules which even before enforcement
will fall apart. The given set of … Continue reading
<http://Comments%20For%20Strengthening%20Draft%20E-Waste%20(Management)%20Rules,%202015>

Regards

कबीर/کبیر

Phone:00-91-96-63-427-315