[Reader-list] Hindutva Brigade Divided over Porn Ban

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 00:32:19 CDT 2015

Hindutva Brigade Divided over Porn Ban
<https://maleccha.wordpress.com/2015/08/04/hindutva-brigade-divided-over-porn-ban/>

*‘Banning porn will encourage homosexuality in RSS’- Mohan Bhagwat*

‘Most of the porn on internet is Western. Banning porn is a part of *Make
in India* strategy. I request people to watch B – Grade Hindi movies
particularly the ones which have Gajendra Chauhan. We have appointed
Gajendra to lead the pioneer Film institute in the country for the simple
purpose to mainstream B – Grade movies and encourage budding filmmakers in
FTII to make such bold movies. Instead of wasting so much data on watching
porn online, I request citizens to visit nearby shady cinema halls and
watch B – Grade movies. This will boost our economy significantly and
contribute 9% of additional revenue in GDP.’ -said श्री नरेंद्र मोदी on तन
की बात. With  that statement of Prime Minister on the radio show,
Government of India banned porn couple of days ago. Continued here...
<https://maleccha.wordpress.com/2015/08/04/hindutva-brigade-divided-over-porn-ban/>
Regards

कबीर/کبیر

Phone:00-91-96-63-427-315