[Reader-list] Call for entries 2015: 15th River to River Florence Indian Film Festival

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Feb 25 01:34:06 CST 2015

Dear All,

The 15th River to River Florence Indian Film Festival will take place in Florence, Italy, from 5 to 10 December 2015.

Entries are now open and you may submit your films.

Please make sure that they are 2014 or 2015 works from and about India.

Our deadline for entries is 15 September 2015: films need to reach the festival office within that date.

You may fill in the online entry form and read our rules from this link:
http://www.rivertoriver.it/en/film-entries-link.html

Furthermore, I will be in India - mostly Mumbai - during the month of March, on the purpose of viewing new films and working on new collaborations for our 2015 festival edition.

With best regards,
Selvaggia Velo

--
Direttore
River to River Florence Indian Film Festival