[Reader-list] #ekdarjanbyoff BYOFF !! 21 - 25 Feb 2015

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Jan 14 10:24:21 CST 2015

Hello Byoffians,

Please mark the dates 21 to 25 February, 2015 for the 12th edition of
the festival to be held, at Hotel Pink House,CT Road, Puri (Odisha,
India) during this period.

This annual festival, nothing less than a pilgrimage of sorts for film
lovers. is a celebration of independent cinema.

Anyone who has made any film, or been a part of it, can bring it and
participate. The festival is by the sea. People are encouraged to
showcase their other artistic works (paintings, pictures, sculptures
etc) and their talent (poetry, theatre, music, dance,songs etc).

The registration is on the spot, and there are no deadlines

The films start at sundown and go on till the wee hours

This year acclaimed filmmaker Susant Mishra will be conducting a
Master Class in Direction and the multi talented Sudarshan Juyal will
be at the helm of a photography workshop. For registration details
please email us.

We are also inviting everyone to come together for a 'flea market'
where Byoffians can buy/sell used equipment (cameras, lenses, mics,
etc.) as well as any other ware they want to peddle.

On popular demand, we have also invited manufacturers of film craft
related equipment to exhibit their latest products to the
participants.

For more details see www.byoffpuri.com

There are many accommodation options to suit all budgets and are
within walking distance from the venue. Just land up, leave your bags
with us and our volunteers can help as you walk around
and find a place of your choice.

There are amazing places to visit in and around Puri (Chilika, Konark,
Raghurajpur etc)

We depend on contributions from people, so if you can raise some money
for us , please let us know on byoffpuri at gmail.com and we can send you
bank details.

Please pass on this message to people who you think may be interested
in having an amazing time in amazing company at an amazing location!

Bhadaas Dho!!
Team Byoff

Phone numbers
Debu +91 9777432262