[Reader-list] KIMFF 2015: CALL FOR ENTRIES

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Jun 1 05:58:35 CDT 2015

KIMFF 2015: CALL FOR ENTRIES

Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival 2015

10- 14 December 2015

Kathmandu, Nepal

The 13th edition of annual and competitive Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival (KIMFF) will be organised by Himal Association from 10-14 December 2015. By screening some of the most recent and exciting films about mountain people, sports, environment, cultures and societies from various corners of the world, KIMFF seeks to celebrate the complexity and diversity of mountain life.

We are, at the moment, soliciting entries for the festival, and we hope you can participate by sending relevant films you may have directed or produced in the last two years. We look forward to your involvement in KIMFF 2015.

The entry form and information brochure are available for download at www.kimff.org

Please visit us at www.kimff.org for more detail.

The submission deadline for the entries is 1 September 2015.

Interested filmmakers are requested to mark the following timeline:

1 January 2013:                      Films made after this date are eligible

1 September 2015:                  Late date for submission of entry

15 October 2015:                    Final selection of entries

10  November 2015:               Last date for submission of final print

10-14 December 2015:           Holding of KIMFF 2015

Ramyata Limbu

Festival Director

Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival

Himal Association

Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal.

Mailing address:

P.O. Box 166