[Reader-list] Climate सत्संग: Narration of story of Bumberry on Environment Day- 5th June, 2015; Time 19:00 @ Paradigm Shift

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:38:02 CDT 2015

Climate सत्संग: Narration of story of Bumberry on Environment Day- 5th
June, 2015; Time 19:00 @ Paradigm Shift
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1587182284870221/>

Bumberry reusable diapers started off by Mr. Kutti Krishnan in Cochin in
September 2013 at a time when there was only one reusable diaper brand from
USA was only available to buy in Indian market at almost double the price
point of what today’s Bumberry sells. After reusing a couple of diapers on
his baby for almost two years with equal functionality compared to the
disposable diapers, he decided to launch Bumberry in India through the
platform of Amazon India.

Bumberry has a milestone million diapers target vision before the end of
2017. Today, we are currently a team of five people, working from Mumbai,
Bangalore and Cochin. We are present in about seven online platforms and
about six cities in India through a number of retail stores. We stand in a
lot of mother and baby events and spread the word about reusing a baby
diaper.

Bumberry is also forming a crowd based online community called
MothersforTomorrow.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FMothersforTomorrow.com%2F&h=PAQE9HUTx&enc=AZPlg6wgf0VPVHPI91LqVwtgbpxQK-YCE_op5Nka96R3Httpzr4vj6Zgkt0FwtQ6JxY&s=1>,
for organizing mothers who care for generations to come by adopting to
environmentally sustainable products and ideas. This community will be
unveiled on 5th of June, The World Environment Day at Paradigm Shift. The
event is organized as a part of “Climate सत्संग” series focused on issues
of sustainability and environment conservation.

About the Speakers: Kutti Krishnan, was a management academician worked
with the Unversity of Calicut and a few deemed institutes and also as a
teaching assistant with the IIM Kozhikode and also the ISB Hyderabad in the
past. Mr. Salu Cherian worked in the Business Development domain for
consumer durables and also social business ventures in the past in various
cities in India.