[Reader-list] the left and the public intellectuala

Asit Das asit1917 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:22:18 CDT 2015

Published here :
http://democracyandclasstruggle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/india-sum-and-substance-of-real.html
  The above is the link  of a radical left site based in uk.The short note
in the link is my response to Shiv viswanthans op ed peice in hindu, where
he advocates a coalition of social democeatic left and the Aam aadmi party.
 iwas forced to respond to this highly misleading artcle, beacuse i found
it extremely scandalous about the left and misleads public opinion about
the role of left in variuos mass struggles going oon all over the
subcontinent.It totally distorts the history and mischiviously
misrepresents the historicity of the term left.It gives an absolutely
concocated facts about t5he radivcal lefts role in movement like Koel Karo
and Baliapal.Infact different constituents of the then united cpiml played
very imortant and central role in Baliapal and Koel karo struggles. Shiv
viswanthatn also deliberately blacks out the contribution of diiferent
forces of the radical left in Singur,Nandigram and Kalinganagar struggles.
So i was compelled to write this response. Please send me your opinion