[Reader-list] Gentle Reminder for tomorrow: Readers’ मजलिस: Celebrating 81 years of Ruskin Bond- 22nd May, 2015; Time: 19:00 @ Paradigm Shift

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:16:28 CDT 2015

Readers’ मजलिस: Celebrating 81 years of Ruskin Bond- 22nd May, 2015; Time:
19:00 @ Paradigm Shift

We all have grown with the writings of Ruskin Bond. His adventurous journey
to Pindari Glacier, stories of Missouri, Dehradun and Shamli have made
hills and small towns special for us. He made banal town life interesting
by adding elements of mystery in them, through his novels and stories,.

He is turning 81 this year and still holds a special place in our minds and
hearts. To celebrate Ruskin’s life and his writings, we at Paradigm
Shiftare excited to invite you for ‘Readers’ मजलिस: Celebrating 81 years of
Ruskin Bond’. Bring your favorite novels, stories, essays and poems along-
we will be reading his works together.