[Reader-list] Fwd: Call For Papers: 'Constructing the Past: Disciplines, Sources, Methods'

Swathi Shivanand swathi.shivanand at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 03:01:52 CST 2015

Could I please request you to circulate this on the list?

Swathi

Methods'
> To: chshistoryassociation at gmail.com
>
> Dear All,
>
> The History Association of the Centre for Historical Studies, JNU is
organising a Young Scholars' International Conference in February 2016. The
call for papers and the concept note is attached below. Please do circulate
widely.

> Warm Regards,
> History Association.
>
> Constructing the Past – Disciplines, Sources and Methods
>
> Annual Young Scholars' International Conference, 2016
>

> Organised by
>
> The History Association
>
> Centre for Historical Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University
>

> The History Association cordially invites you to participate in the
Annual Young Scholars’ International Conference to be held in February
2016. The conference titled ‘Constructing the Past: Disciplines, Sources
and Methods’ will be held over three days from February 18 to 20 at JNU,
New Delhi.

> Applicants are requested to submit an abstract of about 250 words and a
paper of about 3000 words on any of, but not restricted to, the sub-themes
outlined in the concept note.

> Both the abstract and the paper for the conference should be sent in
by December 10, 2015 to the following email id –
youngscholarschs2016 at gmail.com. Selected participants will be informed by
the first week of January 2016. The selection committee will comprise a
team of the CHS faculty. The concept note for the conference is attached
below.