[Reader-list] appeal to ban RSS to save India

Subhash subhachops at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:59:37 CDT 2015

Dear Srirang Jha and others
If this is a waste of time then discussing anything (and subscribing to
this list itself) is a waste of time. I would like to know what is that
more difficult path that we should be taking. I am open to participate in
any practical action that you would suggest. If required I can meet you or
others. I will wait for your practical advice on how to carry out this work.

thanks

Subhash