[Reader-list] appeal to ban RSS to save India

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 23:06:36 CDT 2015

Sometimes, the campaigns like this are not meant for the policy-makers or
rulers to act on. Of course the PM is going to laugh on such a petition.
But the idea is to make the public awaken to such things. Most protests on
the streets are also ignored by the govt, but that doesn't mean that we
stop protesting. I agree completely with Subhash Chopra's petition and have
signed it.