[Reader-list] Petition against renaming of Delhi's Aurangzeb Road

Pukhraj Singh pukhraj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:28:53 CDT 2015

I see dead Brahmins. I see dead Syeds.

Here's a good argument: For a scientist, Kalam has no peer-reviewed papers
to his credit.

I would be happy to see the elite maim each other, while the Muslim and
Hindu bigots indulge in secular revisionism.

Both these religions are crap and outlandishly outdated.

The very ink of history is merely fluid prejudice.