[Reader-list] T.A.J. RESIDENCY & SKE PROJECTS invites applications for its residency program

Marialaura Ghidini mlghidini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 01:23:44 CDT 2015

Dear Sarai List,

T.A.J. RESIDENCY & SKE PROJECTS invites applications for its 2015-2016 residency program.

Since April 2013, T.A.J. has offered over 40 residencies with the aim of facilitating the development of artistic, creative and cultural practices by offering time and space to nurture practice, research and collaboration. Please find more information on our website, http://t-a-j.in/, and on our Tumblr page, http://tajresidency.tumblr.com/

We offer three live-in studios and two desk spaces (for Bangalore-based individuals) for each six-week long residency. Each time we bring together a variety of practitioners and
researchers with the intent to activate exchanges and conversations across fields of work, from visual art, design and technology, to education, law and the sciences.

In parallel we run a public program that includes public presentations by residents and guests, in the form of talks, performances and screenings, as well as projects that have
included an art exhibition, workshops and a soon-to-be-launched publication.

We are currently inviting applications for the 2015-2016 residency program that will be reviewed on a rolling basis.

We are also interested in proposals for talks and collaborations.

Please find more information on how to apply here: http://t-a-j.in/A-P-PL-Y

All the best,
The T.A.J. RESIDENCY & SKE PROJECTS Team
http://t-a-j.in