[Reader-list] Fwd: Invitation to a 2 Day Exhibition: In Pursuit of Justice || A Journey through Three Developmental Clinics

Abhayraj Naik abhayrajnaik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:06:22 CDT 2016

FB event at https://www.facebook.com/events/1082932311745902/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Azim Premji University <events1 at apu.edu.in>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Subject: Invitation to a 2 Day Exhibition: In Pursuit of Justice || A

Date: *April 23, 2016 (Saturday) and April 24, 2016 (Sunday)*; Time: *11.00am
- 6.30pm*

Venue: *Vismaya Gallery, Rangoli Metro Art Center Boulevard, Mahatma Gandhi
Road, Bengaluru – 560 001*

The Law and Governance Clinics at Azim Premji University, Bangalore are
hosting a 2-day Clinic Exhibition entitled ‘In Pursuit of Justice’

We cordially invite you to attend our exhibition on Saturday, 23rd April,
2016 and Sunday, 24th April 2016 at the Vismaya Gallery, Rangoli – Metro
Art Center Boulevard, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Bangalore – feel free to drop in
anytime from 11.30 am to 6.30 pm. Do join clinic educators and student
members of the clinics to learn more about *experiential education* and the
work that students are undertaking on urgent issues concerning *justice*
 and *development*. Come and experience the journeys of the three clinics
through shared learning and reflection.

The exhibition features work carried out between August 2015 and April 2016
by the *Human Rights Clinic, *the* Land Governance Clinic*, and the* Local
Governance Clinic* at Azim Premji University.

We also have a panel discussion *‘Learning through Developmental Clinics’* with
clinic educators from Azim Premji University at *4 pm* on *Saturday, 23rd
April 2016*.

Details about the Law and Governance Clinics at Azim Premji University can
be found online here
<https://apulawgovclinics.wordpress.com/clinic-exhibition-2016/>.

For any enquiries, contact bhavna.jha at apu.edu.in or abhayraj.naik at apu.edu.in

Find our event on Facebook at: http://bit.ly/1U4CyyX