[Reader-list] Yes! I Am The Change Short Film Screening

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Aug 8 03:34:55 CDT 2016

Dear Members,

Time: Friday, August 19 at 8 PM - 10 PM

Venue: Lodi - The Garden Restaurant

Shamiana- The Short Film Club and YES FOUNDATION are kicking off the second edition of the #YesIamtheChange screening tour at Lodi - The Garden Restaurant on Friday, the 19th of August, 8:00 pm onwards.

Catch an exclusive screening of Oscar winning short film- Stutterer as well as the winning entries of #YesIamTheChange 101-hr short film challenge, 2015!

Yes! I am the Change (YIAC) is the flagship program of YES FOUNDATION. In 2015, Yes! I am the Change emerged as the World’s Largest Social Film Movement with participation of over 5 lakh individuals from 2,500 cities and towns across India.

For more information check out this link >> http://www.yesfoundation.in/program/yes_change.html

- Rohit

Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan
New Delhi

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Email marketing engages your user base and develops your online brand.I use and recommend Benchmark Email:http://www.benchmarkemail.com/in?p=418824

#QuickBooks is the #1 rated #cloud #accounting and #bookkeeping software for small business. Try us for free! http://bit.ly/1SkYq8O