[Reader-list] CALL FOR FILMMAKERS: THE FUTURE WE WANT

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Aug 21 04:34:15 CDT 2016

Hi,

TERI, with the support of Films Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, invites independent documentary filmmakers from India to tell stories of change on environment and sustainability.

ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The reality of climate change is the story of our time. Most of us living in cities are dealing with the impacts of climate change in our everyday lives. While our cities are increasingly being jolted by climate disasters, they are also one of the biggest contributors to the problem. In feeding the never-ending aspirations of their people, cities are guzzling energy and resources like never before.

But there are solutions that can help cities build a new future.

TERI, with support from the Films Division, Mumbai is searching for the most talented filmmakers who can tell stories of change- unknown and unsung- that the world needs to know. The stories must highlight efforts of individuals, communities or governments, who have demonstrated alternate ways of living, that have reduced our environmental footprint and shown us a path for building a new future.

Deadline for applications: The last day for receiving the applications is by 5:00 pm, 5 September 2016.

For more info Log on to http://www.teriin.org/film-television-unit/call-for-films.php

 - Rohit

Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan
New Delhi

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Email marketing engages your user base and develops your online brand.I use and recommend Benchmark Email:http://www.benchmarkemail.com/in?p=418824

#QuickBooks is the #1 rated #cloud #accounting and #bookkeeping software for small business. Try us for free! http://bit.ly/1SkYq8O