[Reader-list] (indiaclimatejustice) Five ‘Rs’ of Circular Economy- Reduce, Reuse, Refurbish, Repair and Recycle

Syed Yunus delhi.yunus at gmail.com
Tue May 17 02:17:44 CDT 2016

Thanks.

Part of the problem is the speculative measure being used in defining Big
and Small. For instance unless it has some effect on money I.e. most
commonly used measure of all things today no gives it attention.

What we need is to despeculate each of the economic notion and bring it
down the real level. For example wealth in terms of per capita shared water
with anybody.

Regards

Yunus