[Reader-list] My Life in danger

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 08:04:22 CDT 2016

Dear All,

Hope you are doing fine.

I am in Delhi and I am writing this while I am in the worstsituation.

Last year, Indian authorities facilitated Pakistan with themodern most complex technology against me. A neurological chip was inserted in my body through which my every organis being controlled by those who have the hold of technology. The technology isAmerican and Pakistan is being facilitated the control through satellite.  They were previously torturing me since May2015 and now have started killing me gradually.

I use to listen the voices of Pakistani intelligenceofficers, Indians and Americans. There is much about it; however in briefPakistan is dominating the decisions. Thus, the decision to kill me gradually /murder me is by Pakistani officers. Apparently Indians and Americans cannotinterfere in their decision making.

Almost similar situation is of Ghulam Fatima, my wife.

This email is to seek your support in this regardsespecially regarding Pakistani officials’ decision. See if you can dosomething.
I have applied for the No Objection to Return India (NORI)in India so that I may probably return / visit back to Pakistan in a month orso if I could survive the gradual murder attempts.

You can phone me if you want.

Please forward this email to friends.

Regards,

Zulfiqar ShahNew Delhi, IndiaMobile: +918376876614