[Reader-list] Chalo Hamare Des (Kriti Film Club specials @IHC)

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Tue Nov 1 03:07:03 CDT 2016

Hi,

KRITI FILM CLUB is pleased to invite you for the third Kabir Project film in 2016

CHALO HAMARE DES
Come to My Country
Journeys with Kabir and Friends

A film by Shabnam Virmani

Language: Hindi, Malwi & English with English Subtitles
Duration: 98 min

A journey in search of the des (country) invoked in the poetry of the 15th century mystic poet of north India – Kabir – this film interweaves the stories of two people from two very different countries, Indian folk singer Prahlad Tipanya and North American scholar Linda Hess. Where is Kabir’s country? The answer is elusive, as we journey through song and poem into these two lives, brought together in an unlikely friendship by the cross-cultural resonance of Kabir.

The film will be followed by a discussion by members of the Kabir Project.

Open for All
011-26027845/ 26033088
space.kriti at gmail.com

 - Rohit

Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan
New Delhi

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Email marketing engages your user base and develops your online brand.I use and recommend Benchmark Email:http://www.benchmarkemail.com/in?p=418824

#QuickBooks is the #1 rated #cloud #accounting and #bookkeeping software for small business. Try us for free! http://bit.ly/1SkYq8O