[Reader-list] Martyrs of Marriage Documentary Screening - HYDERABAD PREMIERE

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Nov 24 04:16:46 CST 2016

Hi,

You are cordially invited for the screening of Martyrs of Marriage ~ A documentary film on misuse of 498A in Hyderabad on November 27th, 2016 at 6:00 pm at Hari Hara Kala Bhavan, Near Patny Centre, SP Road, Secunderabad.

Please ensure that you reach the venue early and be seated by 5:45pm latest as we shall begin the show at 6:00 pm sharp.

No eatables or cameras are allowed inside the auditorium.

Please carry the ticket booked on this platform along with you on your phone. The screening will be followed by a discussion with the Director.

To Register, Log on to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/martyrs-of-marriage-documentary-screening-hyderabad-premiere-tickets-29602635279

For Synopsis of the film and other details, log on to www.martyrsofmarriage.com

For media enquiries, write to deepikanarayan at gmail.com

TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbUbgr6qD10

PS: I request you to book a ticket only if you can surely make it to the show. It's a humble request. This screening is not a sponsored show. If you wish to make contributions and support us, kindly write to martyrsofmarriage at gmail.com.

If tickets are all taken and you still wish to attend, write to me on deepikanarayan at gmail.com

If you like the film and feel for this issue, initiate a conversation around it. Use #MartyrsofMarriage

I look forward to see you at the event.

Warm Regards,
Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj

- Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan
New Delhi

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Email marketing engages your user base and develops your online brand.I use and recommend Benchmark Email:http://www.benchmarkemail.com/in?p=418824