[Reader-list] China - Pakisstan Partnership and Sindh - Balochistan

Zulfiqar Shah shahzulf at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 07:49:29 CDT 2016

Dear Friends:

There are certain details, a brief of which, I am sharing herewith you.

I am under-going severe persecution in India by the Pakistanauthorities through the United States facilitated mechanism and technologicalsystem. It is a virtual cage, through neurological chip inserted in my body dueto which my brain is being given instructions and my memories are attempted tobe read out. Here is the brief about the trail, issues and aspects of somesignificant matters:

There has been engagement between Pakistan and myself (althoughtorture has been underway) around Sindh and Balochistan especially in thecontext of new China –Pakistan strategic partnership with reference to theinterests of various regional blocks.

Please go through the brief write-ups about some issues ofsignificant importance:

Engagement withPakistan

1.      How Sindh andBalochistan should go to International Courts and the UN

http://www.merinews.com/article/how-sindh-and-balochistan-should-go-to-international-courts-and-the-un/15919407.shtml

2.      How Sindh andBalochistan should go to International Courts and the UN -- II

http://www.merinews.com/article/how-sindh-and-balochistan-should-go-to-international-courts-and-the-un---ii/15919438.shtml

3.      Pakistan – ChinaPartnership: A Sindh -Balochistan Perspective

Co-option of Pakistan: A New China Perspective

http://www.indiafoundation.in/2016/08/17/co-option-of-pakistan-a-new-china-perspective/

4.      China-Pakistan: Whatlays ahead for Sindh and rest of the world?

http://www.merinews.com/article/china-pakistan-what-lays-ahead-for-sindh-and-rest-of-the-world/15907197.shtml

5.      Sindh-Balochistan:International Intrests

http://www.merinews.com/article/sindh-balochistan-international-interests/15919691.shtml

Note: It has been great to have discussion and being interviewedby important Indian and Nepali journalists on Sindh and Balochistan.

Nuclear Waste in Sindhand Balochochistan

Nuclear waste dumping by Pakistan at Sindh-Balochistan borders

http://zulfiqarsindh.blogspot.com/

I am sure this brief Dossier will provide information and deepinsight on the mentioned matters / issues.

Sincerely,

ZulfiqarShah

Third  Floor, Near Transformer No. 5, Sultanpuri Road

Delhi110086, India

Mobile:+918376876614

Website: www.zulfiqarshah.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/shahzulf