[Reader-list] FICCI FRAMES CONTENT & SERVICES MARKET 2018

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Aug 17 05:02:48 CDT 2017

Hi,

Greetings from FICCI.

Hope you are doing good.

As you are aware that the Media & Entertainment Division of FICCI works for the betterment of the Indian Media & Entrainment Industry by providing platforms to get right connect to international counterparts, drawing attention to the policy makers to create conducive environment for the growth of the industry in India, industry brainstorming sessions to discuss issues related to the industry involving national and international industry stakeholders and governments. To achieve said objectives and to provide an international platform for the Indian Media & Entertainment Industry stakeholders, we started  an initiative of buyer seller meet for entertainment content and services at Cannes Film Festival this year at Cannes, France.  Taking this forward, we are setting up the Content and Services Market at FICCI FRAMES 2018 in the first week of March, 2018 in Mumbai. The idea is to provide an international platform for the Indian Entertainment Content and Service providers to sell their content and services to the world. We will be inviting important buyers of content and services from all over the world to experience Indian content and services and have further business discussions with their Indian counterparts.

As we are organizing this at such scale for the first time, we need your experience in inviting the right kind of industry players in this space so that fruitful meetings could take place and could be converted into actual volume of business. So, we seek following inputs from you:

       Content/Services offered by you to the world market. (Please name like filmed Content/TV Content/Documentary/ Animation content/ Animation Services/gaming services/Vfx services/editing/dubbing/please specify any other services)
       International Companies/Representatives you would us like to invite in this market with whom you would be interested in meeting or you think that the Indian Industry Ecosystem would be benefitted with meeting them
       Contact details (phone/e mail ids) of such companies/representatives so that they could be invited.

The main purpose of this e mail is to get your suggestions to make this initiative a success for the benefit of the Indian Media & Entertainment Industry. These names/companies suggested by you would be  discussed in the organizing committee to send invite to them.

Please share your feedback and inputs at  samir.kumar at ficci.com

Looking forward to your kind support to make this initiative a great success.

Thanking you & best reards,

Leena Jaisani
Assistant Secretary General
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL