[Reader-list] Singapore Film Festival - New Delhi

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Aug 28 00:21:28 CDT 2017

Hi,

The Singapore Film Festival in New Delhi will be held at Siri Fort Auditorium II from 1 - 3 September 2017. This event has been organized by the Singapore High Commission in association with the Directorate of Film Festivals, India.

*** Entry is FREE ***

Click 'Interested' or 'Going' to keep updated and invite your friends to come along!

*** FESTIVAL SCHEDULE ***

Friday 1st September

6.15pm – ‘That Girl in a Pinafore’ (2013), 115 min
Language: Mandarin with English subtitles
Screening will be followed by a dialogue with director Yee Wei Chai and music producer Zennon Goh

Saturday 2nd September 2017

3.00pm – Step Into My World: Dialogue with budding filmmakers Daljit Ami and Kang Sheng Tan from the Singapore-India Filmmakers’ Residency Programme

4.00pm – ‘A Yellow Bird’ (2016), 112 min
Language: Tamil, Mandarin and Hokkien with English subtitles
Screening will be followed by a dialogue with director K Rajagopal

6.30pm – ‘Apprentice’ (2016), 96 min
Language: English and Malay with English subtitles
Screening will be followed by a dialogue with film critic Murtaza Ali Khan

Sunday 3rd September 2017

4.00pm – ‘The Songs We Sang’ (2015), 128 min
Language: Mandarin with English subtitles
Screening will be followed by a dialogue with music producer Zennon Goh and performance of ‘Xin Yao’ songs by Zi Jian Tan

7.05pm – ‘7 Letters’ (2015), 116 min
Languages: English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, Hokkien, Cantonese

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL ;

Look forward to Mondays with workspace designed for fresh ideas, organic networking, and month-to-month flexibility.
Book a tour at WeWork BKC! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB