[Reader-list] Ghar Bachao Ghar Banao Andolan calendar for sale to crowdfund its campaign

Kabir Khan kabirkhan1989 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 22:09:16 CST 2017

Dear Friends,

A very happy New Year to you on behalf of Ghar Bachao Ghar Banao Andolan.
Ghar Bachao Ghar Banao Andolan is a movement of informal settlement
dwellers fighting for their right to housing and challenging the eviction
drives. We have prepared a calendar for the year 2018, which we are happy
to post or courier to you. It requires a small contribution of INR 100, (if
you intend to contribute more you are most welcome). Your contribution will
be utilised for GBGBA’s work that include provisioning basic amenities
(water, toilets, electricity) in bastis, slums and informal settlements,
campaigning for housing rights and other related issues. The calendar is in
three languages: English, Hindi and Marathi.

You can send your contribution by clicking here:
https://www.instamojo.com/@gbgba. Please forward the payment receipt to:
gbgbandolan at gmail.com, <gbgbandolan at gmail.com>. Do mention the preferred
language for calendar and the address you want it to be couriered or
posted.

We hope this New Year helps us act more strongly upon the values of
justice, equality, liberty and fraternity.

​​
 Calender Bilal Bhai_Page_1.jpg
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YagnOBq1CPB_Yp-aefrxZk8I0D39RFKj/view?usp=drive_web>
​​