[Reader-list] Safarnama - A Journey Through The Years

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Tue Jul 18 06:49:33 CDT 2017

Hi,

On the occasion of our 7th Anniversary, Protsahan India Foundation cordially invites you for Safarnama-2017, an afternoon of cinema and creativity as our girls screen their maiden feature length film production - Fireflies - a film on Child Marriage.

Our girls have written, produced, directed, and acted in the film, and are now ready to screen the film in front of the world.

Come, join us on July 22, 2017 at 12PM at The Indira Gandhi National Center For The Arts in New Delhi and be a part of an important milestone in the lives of our little angels as they spread their wings and shine bright like fireflies to light up the world.

Special thanks from all of us at Protsahan India Foundation to IGNCA and Big Klick Films for making this event possible for our little girls.

DATE AND TIME : Sat. 22 July 2017, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm

LOCATION: Indira Gandhi National Centre For The Arts,11 Mansingh Road, Near Andhra Bhavan,New Delhi, Delhi 110001

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL