[Reader-list] Call for Action: League Against Censorship in India

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Jun 21 09:13:46 CDT 2017

Hi,

An open discussion on censorship in Indian cinema on 9th July (5:00 PM to 7:30 PM) in Delhi, where we invite filmmakers, film journalists and cinema enthusiasts to share their ideas on 'Censorship in Indian Cinema.’

The aim is also to decide an initial course of action for the 'League Against Censorship'.

To receive invitation to this event register here: https://goo.gl/forms/nf2Xt7uJHW2NaMtg1

***Registration Compulsory***

Time: Sunday, July 9 at 5 PM - 7:30 PM

Venue: Innov8 Coworking CP, 69 Regal Building Connaught Place, New Delhi, India 110001

 -  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://www.benchmarkemail.com?p=418824