[Reader-list] Movie Meetups -- Zorba the Greek

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Mar 6 03:08:08 CST 2017

Hello Friends,

This Tuesday, 07th Mar Tue 2017, you are invited to Ashwin's estate for a private viewing of the movie – "Zorba the Greek" directed by Michael Cacoyannis

This movie has been recommended by Ashwin, who says Our love for life is inspired by Zorba's character in the novel by Nikos Kazantzakis!

This is among the 100 best books liked by Osho, who coined the term 'Zorba the Buddha' - a new man who enjoys life & works on finding inner bliss.

There is no contribution for the film. We will treat you to a Hearty Cuisine prepared by a Guest Chef Damyanti, served at a subsidized contribution between 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. We will end the evening with post-movie chitchat over adrak ki chai.

Please register before 4:00 pm on Tuesday as we need to make appropriate preparations.

For registration, you can call 09311115748.

Kindly keep your mobile phones switched off in the hall and in the dining area.

Happy Viewing,
The Curatorial Team
Movie Meetup Delhi

Synopsis:
Michael Cacoyannis' powerful film starring Anthony Quinn in the performance of his career, garnered seven Academy Award nominations including Best Picture, Best Director and Best Actor and won three.
On the Greek isle of Crete, Basil, a shy, inhibited writer from England is befriended by Zorba, a boisterous, gregarious peasant with an astonishing love for life. When Zorba agrees to work at Basil’s abandoned mine, it is the beginning of a lesson for the young man as he gradually moves from an observer of the world to a participant

Genre: Drama, Adventure

Language: English

Director: Michael Cacoyannis

Stars: Anthony Quinn, Alan Bates, Irene Papas

Duration: 2 Hour 22 Min

NOTE: This group runs on sharing of DVDs and ideas, so please feel free to suggest and share movies you would like others to cherish.This is a private invite; please do not list it in the media.

Programme Details

Tuesday, 7th Mar 2017

Meditation: 5:30 PM -6:30 PM (optional) – No contribution

Dinner: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM (optional) – with contribution

Movie: 8:30 PM Onwards - No contribution

Please contribute INR 200 at the gate to access entry into the campus.

Prior Confirmation Requested
09311115748
moviemeetupdelhi at gmail.com

- Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan
New Delhi

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Email marketing engages your user base and develops your online brand.I use and recommend Benchmark Email:http://www.benchmarkemail.com/in?p=418824

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r