[Reader-list] Upstage Retrospective: Bimal Roy

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Mon Nov 20 03:42:46 CST 2017

Hi,

Date/Time: January 6, 2018 – January 12, 2018

Venue: Upstage Insider, Asset 10, Hospitality District, Aerocity, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi 110037

Check out the 4rd edition of Upstage Retrospective this new year as we pay homage to Bimal Roy on his death anniversary.

Saturay, 6th January
6:00pm Portrait of the Director: Bimal Roy (a documentary by Doordarshan)
7:00pm Do Bigha Zamin

Sunday, 7th January
6:00pm Devdas

Monday, 8th January
6:00pm Parakh

Tuesday, 9th January
6:00pm Sujata

Wednesday, 10th January
6:00pm Parineeta

Thursday, 11th January
6:00pm Bandini

Friday, 12th January
6:00pm Madhumati

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL

Look forward to Mondays with workspace designed for fresh ideas, organic networking, and month-to-month flexibility. Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB