[Reader-list] Urban Lens Film Festival 2017 | New Delhi I October 6 – October 8

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Oct 5 06:33:02 CDT 2017

Hi,

The city, in the cinematic imagination, has always been a site of multiple and complex narratives. These narratives have allowed for different ways of seeing and telling stories about the urban landscape; about people and places whose stories might not immediately be apparent.

In keeping with its commitment of engaging with different voices around the urban, #IIHSin will host the 4th edition of the Urban Lens Film Festival from 6 to 8 October 2017 in New Delhi in association with the Goethe-Institut/ Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi.

This year, #UrbanLens had an open call for films, and we received 1605 entries from 102 countries! The largest pool of films received were Indian productions (431), followed by films from the United States (143), Iran (89), France (77) and Italy (73). The films received are from various genres including fiction, non-fiction, animation and experimental films.

The festival will also feature panels and conversations with filmmakers. The entire schedule will be up soon.

All screenings and panels are free, and open to the public. Read more about the festival here: https://goo.gl/juVRux

The festival will also take place in Bengaluru from 21-24 September 2017. Check out the Bengaluru event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/157005644869695/

Time/Date: Oct 6 at 9 AM to Oct 8 at 8 PM

Venue: Max Mueller Bhavan 3, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, India 110001

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL

Look forward to Mondays with workspace designed for fresh ideas, organic networking, and month-to-month flexibility. Book a tour at WeWork BKC! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB