[Reader-list] CRD - Movie Screening

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sat Oct 7 04:09:34 CDT 2017

Hi,

Cinetic in association with Innov8 Coworking is releasing CRD film at Innov8 Coworking CP, Delhi!
We will be presenting a series of screenings on October 08 and 15.

Hurry get your Tickets on BookMyShow:
https://goo.gl/m7Tzjb
You can also view the trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi5mdz6xofo

Directed by the Multiple National Award Winning Director Kranti Kanadé, CRD has has garnered amazing reviews across the world and has finally arrived in India. Described as India's most bold, mind boggling and subversive film yet, it is known to leave the viewers in a daze. Believe us, this is one film you don't wanna miss!

Synopsis:
A young Dramatist rebels against his fascist Tutor to form his troop of misfits - aiming to win a prestigious theatre competition and trying to find the hardest thing of all: his voice. Inspired by real life event 'Purushottam' in Pune, India.

Please carry a valid ID, entry will not be allowed to anyone under 18 years.

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Integrate your email marketing with social media, Facebook and Twitter - with Benchmark Email: http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL

Look forward to Mondays with workspace designed for fresh ideas, organic networking, and month-to-month flexibility. Book a tour at WeWork BKC! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r