[Reader-list] FD Zone Delhi screenings: 1984, When the sun didn't rise

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Oct 29 11:54:52 CDT 2017

Hi,

In the 46th edition of FD Zone Delhi screenings, we bring you a film that deals with the after-effects of a dangerous combination of hate and politics. '1984, When the sun didn't rise' is a film that looks at the riots of 1984 through the prism of the women who survived.

Time & Date: Tuesday October 31st, 7 PM - 9 PM

Venue: India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India

Hosted by FD Zone, Delhi

- Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan
New Delhi

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

Does your Online Marketing Plan deliver ? Set the bar higher with Benchmark Email.For a FREE TRIAL ACCOUNT Log on to http://bit.ly/1WkZoUL

#Shopify: A multi-channel sales platform made for you. With Shopify, selling your products in many places is every bit as simple as selling in one. Try Shopify #free for 14 days at http://bit.ly/2jtwi9r