[Reader-list] Are you a filmmaker based in India?

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Wed Jan 3 11:18:04 CST 2018

Hi,

We're looking for filmmakers to create live-action travel content! Want to find out more? Check the briefs below!

The Smalls is looking to commission a live action travel video showcasing Kerala as a travel destination. The video will be a showpiece within an immersive native article on the broadcaster's website.

At this stage we only need links to relevant work from your portfolio to be considered.

Deadline: Friday 5th Jan 2018 17:00 Singapore Time

Budget: 16,000 USD

Open to filmmakers based in India only!

For More Info Log on to  http://bit.ly/2Czs5KN

-  Rohit
Regards,
Rohit Rellan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rohitrellan

Follow me on TWITTER: twitter.com/rohitrellan
Be my friend on FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/rohit.rellan
Skype :rohitrellan

WeWork: WeWork office spaces supports businesses through a network of 150,000+ members who work with each other across the world. WeWork is more than just an office space – we provide amenities, services, and technology that evolve space into experience.

Private offices and Co-working Space in #Gurugram, #Mumbai & #Bangalore

Book a tour at WeWork ! http://bit.ly/2vnqkYB