[Reader-list] Prime Numbers

Jaswinder Singh Kohli jskohli at fig.org
Wed Apr 4 15:00:20 IST 2001

Hi all

News follows--
A new Prime number is found, the new number is xxxxxx number bigger than previous
one known
It was found on a massive Parallel processing architechture driven by 1000's of
Processors

======
All I don't know is why they are doing this.
OR
What is use of Prime numbers( i don't even or odd say know a single one)
May be some one knows and can tell me importance of Prime Numbers
except the old one which was taught to us in class I.

Thanks

--

Regards
Jaswinder Singh Kohli
jskohli at fig.org
The Universe is a figment of its own imagination.