[Reader-list] censorship

Arun Mehta arunmehtain at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 13:15:20 IST 2001

Oh, I agree entirely about the dangers of censorship, the convoluted ways
we have to deny people's rights and the need to stay vigilant and discuss
these encroachments. I just didn't quite see this particular danger --
however, let us have a discussion on this at Sarai some time? This kind of
subject will surely attract lots of people.
Arun