[Reader-list] Simputer

Supreet Sethi supreet at sarai.net
Mon Apr 30 11:07:03 IST 2001

It is definately a interesting machine. But question is to which market group to which it belongs. As its specs say it could very well be a de-facto market leader in handheld segment. Techincally solid but the repair costs would be high.

People who can now buy cell phone would be definately able to buy this thing.
But thinking a milk man would be computing with this thing is far from reality
AFAIK

Would take lot of time for this technology to seep in.