[Reader-list] WB Government ties up with Microsoft

Raju Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Thu Aug 9 18:44:30 IST 2001

Shuddha,

I appreciate your point of view about e-governance.  However, please
appreciate that since I do not appear to have any choice in the matter
-- the e-governance article talked about a fait accompli -- I'd prefer
to be misgoverned by the Indian Government through Linux than the US
Government through MS.

This fight has to be carried out at many levels.  I'd be glad to fight
by your shoulder when I see some concrete application of the ideas
expressed in your message.  In the meantime, I continue to do what I
believe right, alone if necessary.

BTW, if you've been waiting for me to draft a letter smashing
e-governance in general, let me know :-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju at kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/