[Reader-list] Opensource movement embraces .NET

Raju Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Tue Jul 10 10:58:53 IST 2001

As far as I can make out Miguel has been trying to move into
money-making mode for quite some time, and this announcement will
definitely put him into a position to garner more venture capital.

Watch this initiative become a dot-com with a few millions VC within 6
months.  Watch Miguel waste^H^H^H^H^H spend money lavishly on
publicity, more freebies, huge ads.  Watch MS smile benevolently on
this latest acknowledgement of its ability to set ``standards'' for
the computing world.

The Oracle Hath Spoken.

Regards,

-- Raju