[Reader-list] c*nv%rs#t!*n

pratap pandey pnanpin at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 29 14:23:52 IST 2001

H%#r !s # c*nv%rs#t!*n
pp

Terrence writes;

Women in  America wear hot clothing
Men in America do slap women around, mostly their
wives and in private.
American children are aborted every month by the
thousands,
Millions of men in America masturbate evey day. Mostly
in secrecy to
hide
their embarrassment. Some masturbate in front of a
small audience.

T.

Mikidot wrote:

> mikidot wrote;
>
> I was thinking bout how the Taliban has fobidden
women to work to
> earn a living.
> Begging and prostitution are allowed though.
>
> m.
>
> josh zeidner wrote;
>
> > but can't you see how bad they are?  the men are
mean
> >to the women.  They make them wear clothing that is
> >much hotter than turbans.  and after they are done
> >slapping around thier women, they kill thier
children,
> >and masturbate publically.  Bad, bad afghanis.
THIS
> >WAR WILL BE SUPPORTED BY ALL AMERICANS.  EVEN SUSAN
> >SONTAG.
> >
> > -josh
> >

> >--- Mikidot <miklos at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> > > Mikidot writes;
> > >
> > > Protest US entry into Afghanistan.
> > >
> > > The US will probably remove 1 million or more
> > > landmines,
> > > as well as feed da starving children.
> > >
> > > This is interference in another country's
> > > sovereignty!
> > > Protest!
> > >
> > > M.

Central