[Reader-list] CNN footage of Palestinians celebrating is actually fake

philip pocock Philip.Pocock at t-online.de
Mon Sep 17 14:33:27 IST 2001

Menso Heus wrote:

> This might come as a shock to you yet not all people on this world
> share the same opinions, which is a good thing.

what comes as a shock to me is your inability to respect the basic human right for
any careful thoughtful founded accusatory stance, based on connected evidence rather
than fragmented pathology.

it is not opinion which you claim, but rather a tricky exchange of belief with fact,
the danger of provoking, as all self-righteous blindness does,intolerant cultural
bias, breeding hate in all forms, and backfiring on any valid intention which you
may have began with before traveling up the wrong road.

> This does not, however
> mean that we must call each other names and start screaming and yelling
> at each other like little children.

this is the level of your response?  are you numb to  humanity, cold to basic
behavioural response, as mild as my disbelief DISCONTENT! was, as some sort of
strategy of self-righteous indignation, rather than sensitivity to human nature. if
you cannot, or decide to exploit, a simple mild human response, how can you comment
on much greater tolerance?

i would ask you is your political nature buried within your text driven by a
distaste, conscious or unconscious, perhaps bordering on despising america,
exchanging belief with actuality,  americanization with globalization, closed with
open social tech?

> Furthermore, I consider it quite rude of you to speak for 'the members' when
> you do not know and not attempt to discover how they feel about this.

your trivial pursuit here bores me to tears.