[Reader-list] ..a post.ing as yet not sent...

ap][e][ologger netwurker at pop.hotkey.net.au
Wed Sep 19 04:10:01 IST 2001

At 07:03 PM 18/09/01 +0200, philip wrote:
>i suppose there will be a number of poets exploiting human suffering to draw
>attention to their work. it seems to me inappropriate to mask plain ascii
in some
>contrived language, which otherwise might work delightfully, in a
situation where
>communication should prevail.
>
>no one questions you are a wonderful writer, but using it to attack
humanity with
>trite blame, is beyond me.

dear readers,

  it deeply saddens me that philip chooses to x.tract such negative meaning
from my wurks...that my attempt 2 communicate/cogitate the USAevents via
mechanisms that obviously rn't typical r taken 2 be n.trinsically a
trivialisation of events.....this echos terribly the segregation of "the
other"... [i won't bother addressing philip directly; my attempts 2 give
contextual nuances 2 my wurks was obviously n.terpreted as some type of
glorification. i'm not n.terested in n.gaging with ppl who r determined to
actively misinterpret s.sues in order 2 attack and denigrate wot they
don't/refuse 2 understand, and want 2 provoke rather than discuss.]

cheers,
][mez][

  	net.wurker][mez][
 .antithetical..n.struments..go.here.