[Reader-list] sender of poem

tarunksaint tarunksaint at sify.com
Fri Apr 19 13:15:30 IST 2002

Dear list,
A clarification, to reiterate that the poem For Papa was not sent to me by the poet, but was forwarded by Viren, someone who has been active in the post-Gujarat phase. In fact, I do not know the poet at all, but was arguing on a matter of principle, (that character-assassination of off-list individuals should be avoided-- criticise the poem, by all means, it is in the public domain) which others may not agree with, certainly. There is no question at all of any delivery service being at work, as R. Chaudhri would have realised if she had checked my next posting. All power to those who can take up cudgels in a worthy cause on this list, across the gender divide.
Wearily,
Tarun