[Reader-list] Fwd: Fw: URGENT ACTION, PLEASE SPARE TWO MINUTES

hansa thapliyal hansathap1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:20:42 IST 2002

dear all,
this seems a bit of a scam/spam? at any rate aaj tak pushing people to go to
its site and make it matter?
neverthelss i did go and sign and thought that perhaps it is alright to
forward it here?
P V SATHEESH wrote:

Dear friends
in our lifetime we have not witnessed a more outrageous, state sponsored
genocide thant what happened in Gujarat. But more shocks are to follow.

The India today owned AAJ TAK has sponsored an internet poll which askes
SHOULD NARENDRA MODA RESIGN : YES OR NO today. I saw it at 8 a.m. and
immediately went to their internet URL to poll. Already nearly 900 people
have said that HE SHOULD NOT RESIGN. ONLY 30 OR SO PERSONS HAVE SAID, YES.
Already this smacks of conspiracy that within an hour or so, 900 people have
polled in and said that Modi should stay.
If this is true, people like us are completely out of touch with the reality
of India. Or we dont act in these issues and the fascists easily take over.

THEREFORE, MY REQUEST. PLEASE USE YOUR INTERNET AND GO TO THE AAJTAK WEBSITE
<www.aajtak.com> AND REGISTER YOUR VOTE. IT WILL PROBABLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WHEN THE PARLIAMENT VOTES TOMORROW. OTHERWISE AAJTAK WILL CROW TOMORROW
ABOUT HOW MANY INDIANS HAVE STOOD BY MODI AND WILL FORCE SOME ON THE FENCE
PARTIES TO SUPPORT THE CRIMINAL.

PLEASE VOTE. EVEN IF YOU ARE CYNICAL ABOUT IT.

YOU CAN PHONE IN : 011 - 939 2424
WEBSITE : www.aajtak.com

PLEASE CAMPAIGN WITH YOUR FRIENDS URGENTLY AND MAKE THEM ALSO VOTE.

Satheesh