[Reader-list] Re: Reader-list digest, Vol 1 #498 - 1 msg

Toby Miller toby.miller at nyu.edu
Tue Apr 30 20:01:04 IST 2002

Hi Everyone

I'm posting a mention of the latest issue of Television & New Media. I
don't normally engage in this kind of promotion but I thought it would be
of special interest. It was co-edited with two guests, Justin Lewis and
Rick Maxwell and I think contains a very helpful, international approach to
September 11. Authors are Robert W McChesney, Fawzia Afzal-Khan, Douglas
Kellner, David Miller, Christian Delage, Justin Lewis, Arvind Rajagopal,
Milly Buonanno, Gianpaolo Baiocchi, Murray Forman, Paula Chakravarrty,
Mehdi Semati, Teresa Sadaba, Li Yinbo, Eric Kit-Wai Ma, Peter Yui Chi Yuen,
Kelly A Gates, and Richard Maxwell. Countries covered include the US,
Pakistan, the UK, Brazil, Italy, India, Iran, Spain, China, Hong Kong.
Topics include media coverage, surveillance, political economy, religion,
and racism. The reference is Television & New Media 3, no. 2 (May 2002).

Toby  Miller
Toby Miller

http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/cultural/default.asp

Department of Cinema Studies