[Reader-list] Strange alliances

Yazad Jal yazadjal at vsnl.net
Fri Jul 26 09:43:40 IST 2002

> This is the full article of Robert Fisk on the alliances between the
> Christian right and the Israel's supporters in the US....there is a
> reference to the far-right new york post (yazad jal,   has, as usual,
> posted a grotesque apology for Israel's bombing of Gaza - from an article
> from the Post!)

Dear Ravi

Interesting article from Fisk. But could you please spare us the name
calling? If you think what was sent was a "grotesque" apology, take the time
to substantiate your statement. And does it matter where an article comes
from? You're attacking the messenger--not the message.

The point I'm trying to make is simple: there are different rules for Israel
and different for the Palestinians. There is a definite bias against Israel
(if I may venture and say this -- a widespread bias all across the media).
I'd like to discuss this on reader-list--without the ad hominem please.

-yazad